Menopause isn’t all that bad or rather not all bad if we choose to tally up the plus side of the column. After the experiencing almost all of the disastrous and sometimes just plain annoying symptoms of menopause, lots of us will or can rejoice in the little victories. After all, the older we get, the more we are aware of how the smallest changes can predict the best results. We survived a really big change and we are moving on. We can celebrate the following and then pat ourselves on the back for being so damn upbeat. Can’t we?
Top Ten Reasons Why We Are Actually Happy About Menopause
- Menopause appeals to our thrifty natures: we are saving so much cash on Tampax.
- No More FOWP –Fear of White Pants. Wear what you want when you want –even after Labor Day.
- No More Monthly Migraines, we can have them all the time!
- No more thinking about pregnancy or its’ expensive result.
- PMS was so limiting. Now we can have those lovely symptoms all the time!
- No more fibroids or at least no more estrogen-fueled swelling of said fibroids.
- No more oversleeping, as in much less sleeping overall. Hello Netflix!
- No more “that zit” you know, the one that appeared in the same damn place every month.
- No more … oops no more because we can’t think of or recall ten actual silver linings.
- Hit us up if you’ve got any better ideas.